I must admit today I am feeling positive about the future
My overall life trajectory has thus far led me from emo through scientific and corporate via the cosmos as an atheist throufashion to here as cyber punk
I live in france with my dog and family, I am chronically ill and I run a charity. I have traveled the world and worked and lived in six countries. I Began in Ireland. I do autoethnography, psychology or artwork. I explore the topic of "life and living". However, I'm primarily blogging about my own life. I do alot of urban geography in the flaneur method and I use ai for the longer pieces. I'm hoping to develop my "nonsensical philosophy". I also write poems and essays.
My overall life trajectory has thus far led me from emo through scientific and corporate via the cosmos as an atheist throufashion to here as cyber punk
Comments
Post a Comment