bleak midnight moment... π»πΎππππ
When I was a teenager I attempted suicide and wound up alive wondering what to do about the pain and everything being a seeming misery.
I decided to get away from the pain cause (school friends), focus on the future as just even an aging experience n(driving a car, owning a home, having a career). That actually worked out and then I had many more dark moments to just fight with relentless optimism., daydreaming and googling and signing up to all sorts of experiences to look forward to. (travel, extreme sports, artisinal alcohol, restaurants and cuisines, art exhibitions). Thus I live a very lovely life.
En route I figured out how to build a new life (romance, job, friends, people, culture) and make friends at any age (by speaking from the heart and finding a shared attitude (eg men are the worst, restaurants are brilliant, cleaning is pointless...)
Comments
Post a Comment