my future here...
Living here in france... The days just drift by powered on wine and good company. It's mostly hot weather with a nice cold period around Christmas for respite. What do I do? I'm launching a business and recovering from depression.
So, what would I do if I stayed after the recovery? The same maybe, as well as a goal to publish more books.
I have made a friend locally and I have frequent visitors and vacations.
Here I have headspace and a calm way of life. Its so profound doing my daily lap of the village it's almost holy.
In the long term I do have my eye on a local fellow and I expect soon my parents might need help at home so that would keep me busy.
The other part of the dream life is to be an nft artist. I sold some three years ago and I hope to get back on the scene. There's also a choir and a pottery group in the village.
But CII would be the main event while nft would provide an income. It's very exciting that soon we'll be moving out of the apartment and into a big home with a garden for monty.
Comments
Post a Comment