myself and my business... 😎☕😁
I used to go by "liz" but I don't like it anymore, now I would prefer Elle or Eilis. Elizabeth is my full name but I don't like it eitther.
Eilis is Irish for Elizabeth so it feels like a very authentic name but I don't think they could pronounce that here in france. So I'm happier to go by Elle.
Elle even feels brilliant because it reminds me of eleven from stranger things, one of the few hardcore female characters out there.
As a feminist I'm always on the lookout for a strong female character, I find objectified women so dull and frustrating. Some of them wouldn't even believe how smart they are. Society is flawed in so many ways. Ugly even. But it is getting better in recent years.
I have done some projects on improving society in the past and I think they were a reasonable success. Hence I founded CII (check it out here)
Comments
Post a Comment