Elon and I, the theory and the proof

In all forms of "obvious thinking" Elon is a brute and I'm a waif... BUT common sense is actually deficient and deprives everyone of their real success.
Elon is brave and fierce, I am shy and tender, but with him I am courage and strength. He with me is loyal and maybe even gentle. It's a bit like taming a bear... But I find for example everything he says as heartwarming.
He brings out my intellectual side and softens my tears. I think for him I can redirect his ferocious energy into a kindness of sorts... Maybe even for him to be monumental.
The proof on my end is enjoying and speaking my mind in a high stakes meeting.... Qed.
But also, ever since I knew about him, I've been wilful where I have always been silent. For him what I tell him always works out and I give him strength (he's so misunderstood). 

Comments

Popular Posts