myself (!)
About being in a dream... I feel starved of imperfection, everything is so perfect my critiquing eye is largely asleep. Maybe it needs a rest. I am happy in theory to be in a dream, as in like really happy, the deep kind. Surface way round my mood is a bit sad, maybe I'm indulging myself in too much crying or it's like sad... That everything's over, the big impetus momentum that made me feel superhuman. Sad that beauty is out there fighting on its own. Sad that I'm now an afterthought already to the people I worshipped and even sad that heaven is expecting me, also comforted by those thoughts. Maybe it's sad like "what more could come, nothing more could come so then it's a moving emotion. Maybe I get moved to tears by something tender then sad to be still crying after I swore to myself I would figure it out!
Comments
Post a Comment