what I have going on really.... πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ˜±πŸ˜”πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ’­πŸ™‚πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ« πŸ€¨πŸ«£πŸ˜Ά‍🌫️

I have my mantras, my personal affirmations and my actual beliefs.
Mantras like "I can so I will", "it's hard but worthwhile", " I am okay because I am trying to succeed, not just basic survival"..
Affirmations like "this is ok, I can deal with it", "I'm on top of the world! Problems aside", "every day is a new beginning, anything could happen!".
Beliefs like "a higher power guides everyone, just tune in", "things work out in the end, that's a God guarantee", "small problems can be ignored and then they dissipate".
I'm also always having my creature comforts (I chose including even scratching my head, breathing and laughing which are always available). And quite the view, even by rapid blinking. And certain certainties like "I have been a best friend", "I have cuddled with a dog", and "the sky is a beautiful shade of blue". 

Comments

Popular Posts