about me, a bit more than before... πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ’¬πŸŒΈπŸͺ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΊπŸ„

I like to strike, a deal with life. I call that a wangle. I like to wander in a mist and I love getting caught in the rain. Life is a triumph once you slot in all the working parts. I like my freedom, as a free spirit. I won't finish a book just to be stubborn except for maybe sometimes.
I have a home, a very nice home, out there somewhere. One day I'll find it. I was robbed one time, so I get spooked in dark places.
Nothing beats cosy so Scandinavia is a huge part of me. Ireland is my origin story but I don't really identify with it. I'm a lamb, really.
I never in truth wanted to be the president of Ireland but it did occur to me because I considered everything.
Favourite things? A good, big bag, beer, the great outdoors and Netflix. 

Comments

Popular Posts