all about the girl... 💜💕💛💚😊🏞️🤯
She walks along and she thinks "wow I really like birdsong this early, can't believe I never knew that". Then it's so many ways discovering skills and gifts, just for an accumulation reason. About herself she thinks in a vicious spiral "I DO know a way to help EVERYONE, all of a sudden. I'm going to do it" to "oh man I really am a no one". Then, "but who is he, what is this feeling!!".
She talks to people, so many people, because it counts even if it's "hi, how are you". It feels like a multitude of encounters. So she knows herself from being reflected in a face, or a heart. Even if it comes across as polite interjections and tiny questions.
So she knows she's curious. Eating sugar with Maria in the middle of the night means "the other word is discovery".
How eclectic is she, if she even wants to wear that many beads. Maybe alot. How smart? Maybe not so, but she is proud of her urban life survival guide idea.
Comments
Post a Comment