my future in brax...

I will join some groups and go back to French class. I will continue to walk the lanes and frequent the bars. I will show people how I can be, I've never been well enough to really leave my mark or even been awake. This would be my big mission, along with getting to know the dogs and cats!
I could even in later years volunteer in the library. Maybe even teach English.
My goal otherwise is to unwind successfully and find a way to make this life about something other than Netflix. Like being the best dog mom I can be. However maybe I need to face up to having no life except for Netflix and the world as a stage. Except I do have a life. I just always turn to Netflix, in all my moments, or more recently lofi music. The only explanation is that it must be somehow a holy life, seeing quite so much entertainment. 

Comments

Popular Posts