sleuthing, sorted;mischief, managed! 😊🤔🤯

I have always searched the truth and the final solution, however I just aimed it at reasonable equality which is a nice modest goal so as to be sure to not go wrong.
And, hey presto, now it's done! Time to kick back and unwind.
I'm just a regular Nancy drew. I actually don't know anything, it took me so long to form that opinion I didn't maybe retain a lot of more typical information. But knowing nothing is a bog admission roman philosophy approves  of.
So i know nothing and I did nothing, for fear of hurting someone. Just kind of coasted. Nothing wrong with mimicry either. 
The best part is... Everyone wins. Participation is already a triumph. I'll be available to take questions after one million moments of moodiness owing to... I still haven't been paid. Or, it's just crackerjack altogether that no one ever tried patience but that can't be quite right because the church was big about it. It's like the words in my mind actually pertain to a slightly different meaning or usage. English, sminglish. Who cares?
So I suppose I've just been shot out of a cannon so I'll see you later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update