Queen's speech

My people, my glorious people, anyone choosing to be so, are the reason for the effort and the strain. Even the common vole.
I am speaking to you today to wind up my mission to aid and allow. To heal and to help. To get everyone onto the right side of history. 
I have been blessed to meet and know amazing people who really do put thought into their life. 
Teatime is a wonder at what people will admit from the distant corners of themselves and their ethereal natures, let alone solid heart talk. Let it out to let it in.

It began as a study, I recall. A scholarly activity. Just a meagre enquiry to whosoever woke me up, "why so?". Thus began a voyage of curiosity. 
Toward recently, I have been tinkering with earth. I have knowledge I don't remember learning so it must have been a gift from on high. That's certainly one conclusion of my prayers. 
So earth was a collaboration, and in truth I was so broken by thinking that it was a largely mindless endeavour. Yet it bears great fruit and serves as a wake up call by expressing "but why?", "but oh what". 
I have been developing a line of thought, speech and action that suffices as a solution to everyone's problems. 


All this time, I have been obsessing, but never once did I meet someone not worth saving and elevating.

This makes it a caring solution, and the logic arrives at forgiveness and forbearance. 
Who is the genuine idea? Anyone with an opinion, they're all valid.


What about being righteous? It's a powerful thought. But I was taught a different concept of right and wrong which is more like rightful and wrongly. 

Comments