poems.

I lived to live and live a life
I came up against all sorts of strife
I was robbed of being a wife. 

I know no one now in the Astral realm 
My life is small as before compared 
My brain will shrink with this mountain air. 

I want to know if I could get it back
I was moving on a winning track
I just one Time dropped the slack.

How fair is life, only karma will tell,
Except the funeral bell did toll
And now it's sky from here and many a cloud.

What could I want except something big,
I do have it and it feels more well
Than yhe dreams of falling and standing by the hill.

So watch my step, while I wend around,
Notions of the past on my private cloud,
Winging my way to claim my shroud... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update