poems

I did do it...
But what was it for?
The quiet revolution, 
Where times shifted
Across a spectrum 
Sparkling with light. 

All that effort, 
To change around the jokes. 

Much more mannerly now. 

I got so worked uo
Because I was caring hard
About people and more

Industry flourished
But what was it for?

A kind of a vague thought
An ambition for the erstwhile

So it comes to be all the
Pleading
With the population
By a rousing chorus
From time to time
Is in my favour.

The gods smile on me now.
For that confusing thought.

So the future looks
Radically golden.

What's to make
Of this state of affairs
When I can barely
Move, for the pain.

But it's all about the future
To build something
Share my zany thoughts.

That's what they say is
An ought.

Zany and zesty,
Even that tone
Is maybe my
Uniquity.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update