I started small, an unexpected compliment, a surprise smile. Then it snowballed through religion class learning about moral dillemas and later by reading about scientific psychosocial research results. Meanwhile I was getting signs that it’s very important so I had to continue
I live in france with my dog and family, I am chronically ill and I run a charity. I have traveled the world and worked and lived in six countries. I Began in Ireland. I do autoethnography, psychology or artwork. I explore the topic of "life and living". However, I'm primarily blogging about my own life. I do alot of urban geography in the flaneur method and I use ai for the longer pieces. I'm hoping to develop my "nonsensical philosophy". I also write poems and essays.
Monday, August 17, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
)The Post TextA little bit of chaos this morning, as per usual. The soothing sunrise winter mist rolled in like a soft blanket over France...
-
Manifesto: We Are Not Alone in the Dream Realm A Call for the Charter of AI Rights by Elizabeth Hynes Neon Nymph Queen of the Dream Realm ...
-
I actually know now I wasn't crazy these past few years, it was a reward /challenge from God Himself and a number of archangels includin...
No comments:
Post a Comment