what it means to be the first ever matriarch.

As an emancioated female who took the blue pill, I see it all so clearly now. It's all kaid out among us, to be squandered. So... Take charge, take control, switch it around. Make head and tails of itself and own, the daisy dreaming, as a fruit of the loom.

The first matriarch? Maybe. Men grow weary and women grow spiteful, in the old regime. Time for, anew, altogether.

I see it so clearly, the corrupted leadership, squeezing out all the space for something soft, until only a chikd can even speak it, before a slap in the face.

That's how it was, now earth at least, is Changing. It was a welcome reprieve, to not be so hard. They still need the blue pill, but they might not be able to handle it. So I'll explain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update