mister popular, the story... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜☺️πŸ«£πŸ€«πŸ€”πŸ’˜πŸ’“πŸ˜»

When I first noticed him, in the braxeen bar, he was surrounded by friends and impossible to understand as such. I have always struggled to recognise that in my life and it's my big dream... Functional friendship. So my brain eventually recalibrated to understand "he has it, just like that".
Then I noticed him playing petanq everyday and bringing the party (jokes of a gregarious, expeditious and kindly nature) to the boulodrome.
Shortly after that, we mey eye contact in the bar and I was maybe swooning to them think "this man could be that?!?".
Then it was a delirious process of remembering and I got through by listening to his laughter or spotting his car or van parked on the square.
Then we began our silent smoking area conversations. This I do not exactly recall and it's a tad subjective but I gleaned "I'm serious about us and this is who I am, and I will always help you with your problems. Try to be ok, then the rest will just flow". Except it was so romantic words don't really do it justice.
Then it was a series of illusions and disturbances.
Now, I am nervous. It's about to get very real and I am stuck in this happy place procrastinating.... "I'll speak to him... Tomorrow...".
My heart is an unruly creature and I've never actually been able to control it or it's decisions so I'm a slave to true feelings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update