Parents and real story of the trauma
My parents are idiots. I’m well aware of the political and emotional climate but they were PRO garage until the bbc changed its opinion. I have to keep a close eye on them because they’re so inept they had to remortgage the house to keep a bnb afloat…. I even taught them how to clean it.
Their business crashed and mum blamed dad for being foolish and dad never even said anything except “diy, anyone?” And became a kind of fawltytowers handyman plumbing showers that are constantly leaking. So since I’m in the role of eldest son I have to constantly advise them about life and they’re too stubborn and stupid to even acknowledge that.
When I was younger I knew I was always destined to die young. My parents were so cock eyed they forbade affection In place being sexual encounters… for a five year old!!
I’m ashamed to know them they really ruined my life. I lied and pretended everything was fine after the fifth time she beat me and locked me in my room just to avoid more ridicule.
Later in life after the formative freedom of university I decided to try and understand why they did that by plying them with alcohol and asking subtle questions.
I now know I was just misunderstood by smothering people.
Comments
Post a Comment