what I really typically think as a why to do it ever...

There's literally nothing else going on. No one has ever noticed or commented on my frequent absences from school, work, relationships... Life itself. So where have I been? Watching Netflix.... Holy mission.... Or just shopping or ordering ubereats.I'm in some kind of dropout zone where nothing really happens but it's very peaceful. Monty kind of is here in this idea with me. Otherwise it's so many passing faces. I spend this secret luxury time thinking, drawing, writing, eating, cooking and indeed texting. In the evenings I switch on and go to ideally an event with a friend or boyfriend. I do my work, there's just never enough of it to keep me busy. I even have a really good cv and references from my Netflix life. You wouldn't even believe the sheer amount of Netflix. What am I really thinking about the Netflix addiction? How could it be fulfilling? It always feels like a glimpse of something unreal. The moments between moments with contemporary cinematography are epic. So Netflix is the real education. They are showing something real and raw. It's unforgettable television and films. Cinematography has begun to capture moods that previously only I could see. As well as moving glimpses of what really is good about life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update