what is the problem I am experiencing...

It's surely just stuck thought... Fame? Yes please... To be seen and understood for all the effort I'm always making!! (for an occasion especially, it's always a fashion statement... Etc also just visibility for ideas expressions), to be known as the messiish, so many words and maybe titles! Nothing wrong with that! What would I say if I saw someone else with this achievement... "go go sister, have a happy heart". 💖
What about the high status? Madly I wouldn't be a target... Because it comes from such a good place for everyone.
What about meeting people and knowing I helped them? That's just going to be emotional. Cest la vie... Que sera sera.... My version of the song? Coming soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunglasses Season in the Mist: A January Whistlestop Tour of Joyful Bedlam

A Manifesto For AI Rights

update