what it means to be raping people...
Everyone I ever met in this system raped me, I am scourged and barbed throughout myself. No one listened to me so no one cared, that's a fact don't deny it.
If anyone wants a happy ever after it means I am to be free of the herd to be one of the herd. This IS my big dream. I WILL be an accountant or dissolve with the effort to get that experience.
I am shocked and appalled by everyone for their terrible behaviour towards me. Over time it has all accrued and I cannot survive any longer unless I finally really get heard.
Snow rabbits, that's my spirit animal. I never even knew that. Some people suffer to help others and I suffered to just even be. I've never even been myself, so now I'm dropping the act.
It's essentially a short moment to test the wiring, I'll die (happily, waiting for renewal) or continue as I know myself to be, which is different wildly and vastly from everyone's ever understanding. If you care, listen now.
I actually don't care about the outcome so it comes down to the people to decide.
Comments
Post a Comment